DVTool Beta 5 Mac "unsupported Mac type"

  • kikaiju
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
      Greetings!

      The DVTool Beta 5 for Mac is throwing an error I've never seen before. Upon start up, it says "You can't open the application DVTool.app because it's not supported on this type of Mac."

      The Mac is a MacBookPro running 10.6.8 with all current updates. Yes, it's an Intel Mac. Nothing else has ever given me this error, either.

      Beta 4 works but it nags me to update to Beta 5. The Dongle itself works fine on Mac or Windows.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks!

      Patrick
      KG4KKN