Help, application to big...

  • Hans Jørgen Strandby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      The dvtool application is a bit to large to display on my laptop with a 1366x768 screen. Could the developer please consider making it a bit smaler?

      73 de LB5JE
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
        Hi Hans. Download and run:

        http://opendstar.org/tools/DVToolInstaller-2.0beta5.exe

        That version works much better and has a smaller footprint.