Re: Dongle issues during the conversion

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
      Hi Peter. Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, the list of
      users/gateways is created dynamically from the databases. This keeps
      the list up to date. It may be possible, once the last gateway has
      converted to G2, to use the current version one list to keep some
      users activated with the dongle until they can get registered in G2.

      We are going to try to make this as painless as possible. :)