D-STAR Class at Dayton Hamvention

  • wb4qdx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012

      There are many new D-STAR users and we can help them get the most out of D-STAR.   DSTARinfo.com will be hosting a class during Dayton Hamvention 2012 to help those new to D-STAR learn the basics and how to experience all of the features and capabilities of D-STAR. If you are going to Dayton Hamvention this year and are a new D-STAR user or know someone who could benefit from a comprehensive D-STAR class for new users, here is the info.

      The three hour class will be held on Friday morning from 9:00am to 12:00 noon at the Drury Inn Ballroom, 6616 Miller Lane, conveniently located near many of the Hamvention hotels. The class will be given by experienced D-STAR instructors who have conducted D-STAR training across the country.  The cost of the class is $25.00 and advance registration is required.  All participants will receive full course materials and a chance to win an Icom ID-31A handheld radio.  Register before April 25th and receive a special edition t-shirt at the class.

      For complete information and to register, visit the DSTARinfo.com website.