RE: [DVDongle] Re: dv dongle on win 64 bit

  • prabincthomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012

      Hai robin I was able to install successfully in a win 7 64 bit PC

      I un installed the drivers and made a system restore

      Then I installed the drivers CDM20823.exe then plugged the dongle at that time win 7 will search for updated drivers from windows update(THAT IS THE PROB OCCURRED)

      You have to skip them manually or disconnect the internet

      Then installation will be fine and dongle will work

      73

      Prabin

      VU2POL