DV dongle up date.

  • neildraeger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 2:34 PM
      HI thank you for sending me that link I am registered though a D star gate way. I used the D-Star Self Registration Instructions. It told me "registration is COMPLETE! How long will it take to have my call sign to be registered so I can start transmitting? Thank you Neil Draeger KC9MRW
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 5:30 AM
        Hi Neil. It looks like you are all set. You only registered an "N" terminal though. That means you will have to use an "N" in the 8th character of the callsign (MYCALL on radios). You might want to go back and add a "space" terminal as well so you don't have to put a letter (other than space) in the 8th character.