Re: [DVDongle] Re: Cant hear and cant Transmit

  • Dave (MW0RUH)
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2012
      Lionel please get in touch via my direct e-mail address I can help you.

      DAVE (MW0RUH)

      Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 2:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [DVDongle] Re: Cant hear and cant Transmit

      Hi
      Robin
      Many thanks for getting back to me.
      I download the DVtools on the link you gave me my pc wont allow DVtools Beta 2.5 so i install it.
      Still no sound i get the mic and the soundcard settings ok.
      Have i have to registor on each repeater?
      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      73
      lionel M6lsj

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
        Hi Lionel. You should only register on one gateway. You will then be registered on them all.