Re: [DVDongle] Re: Cant hear and cant Transmit

  • m0dop@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2012
      Software runs best on xp

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Lionel Sawkins wrote:

      Hi
       Robin
      Many thanks for getting back to me.
      I download the DVtools on the link you gave me my pc wont allow DVtools Beta 2.5 so i install it.
      Still no sound i get the mic and the soundcard settings ok.
      Have i have to registor on each repeater?
      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      73
      lionel M6lsj

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2012
        Lionel please get in touch via my direct e-mail address I can help you.

        DAVE (MW0RUH)

        --- In mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com, "m6lsj" <m6lsj@...> wrote:

        > I got a DV Dongle got it set up
        ok in DVTools
        > I open to com6 ok got firmware details ok.
        > I tick
        on listen to gateway can't hear anyone and can't transsmit.
        > I'm running
        windoes 7 32 bit.
        > Can anyone help me many thanks.
        > Lionel
        M6LSJ

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
          Hi Lionel. You should only register on one gateway. You will then be registered on them all.