Re: [DVDongle] Re: Cant hear and cant Transmit

  • Lionel Sawkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2012
      Hi
       Robin
      Many thanks for getting back to me.
      I download the DVtools on the link you gave me my pc wont allow DVtools Beta 2.5 so i install it.
      Still no sound i get the mic and the soundcard settings ok.
      Have i have to registor on each repeater?
      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      73
      lionel M6lsj

        That version should work much better for you. Make sure you use the audio loopback on the setup tab to test your mic and speaker levels.

        Then head over to REF001 module C and listen. There are usually folks active. There's a conversation on REF030 module C right now. :)

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "m6lsj" <m6lsj@...> wrote:

        > I got a DV Dongle got it set up ok in DVTools
        > I open to com6 ok got firmware details ok.
        > I tick on listen to gateway can't hear anyone and can't transsmit.
        > I'm running windoes 7 32 bit.
        > Can anyone help me many thanks.
        > Lionel M6LSJ

      • Dave (MW0RUH)
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2012
          Lionel please get in touch via my direct e-mail address I can help you.

          DAVE (MW0RUH)

          --- In mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com, "m6lsj" <m6lsj@...> wrote:

          > I got a DV Dongle got it set up
          ok in DVTools
          > I open to com6 ok got firmware details ok.
          > I tick
          on listen to gateway can't hear anyone and can't transsmit.
          > I'm running
          windoes 7 32 bit.
          > Can anyone help me many thanks.
          > Lionel
          M6LSJ

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
            Hi Lionel. You should only register on one gateway. You will then be registered on them all.