Cant hear and cant Transmit

  • m6lsj
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
      I got a DV Dongle got it set up ok in DVTools
      I open to com6 ok got firmware details ok.
      I tick on listen to gateway can't hear anyone and can't transsmit.
      I'm running windoes 7 32 bit.
      Can anyone help me many thanks.
      Lionel M6LSJ
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
        Hi Lionel. Please download and run:

        http://opendstar.org/tools/DVToolInstaller-2.0beta5.exe

        That version should work much better for you. Make sure you use the audio loopback on the setup tab to test your mic and speaker levels.

        Then head over to REF001 module C and listen. There are usually folks active. There's a conversation on REF030 module C right now. :)

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "m6lsj" <m6lsj@...> wrote:

        > I got a DV Dongle got it set up ok in DVTools
        > I open to com6 ok got firmware details ok.
        > I tick on listen to gateway can't hear anyone and can't transsmit.
        > I'm running windoes 7 32 bit.
        > Can anyone help me many thanks.
        > Lionel M6LSJ

      • Lionel Sawkins
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2012
          Hi
           Robin
          Many thanks for getting back to me.
          I download the DVtools on the link you gave me my pc wont allow DVtools Beta 2.5 so i install it.
          Still no sound i get the mic and the soundcard settings ok.
          Have i have to registor on each repeater?
          Looking forward to hearing from you.

          73
          lionel M6lsj

        • m0dop@yahoo.co.uk

            That version should work much better for you. Make sure you use the audio loopback on the setup tab to test your mic and speaker levels.

            Then head over to REF001 module C and listen. There are usually folks active. There's a conversation on REF030 module C right now. :)

            --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "m6lsj" <m6lsj@...> wrote:

            > I got a DV Dongle got it set up ok in DVTools
            > I open to com6 ok got firmware details ok.
            > I tick on listen to gateway can't hear anyone and can't transsmit.
            > I'm running windoes 7 32 bit.
            > Can anyone help me many thanks.
            > Lionel M6LSJ

          • Dave (MW0RUH)
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2012
              Lionel please get in touch via my direct e-mail address I can help you.

              DAVE (MW0RUH)

              --- In mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com, "m6lsj" <m6lsj@...> wrote:

              > I got a DV Dongle got it set up
              ok in DVTools
              > I open to com6 ok got firmware details ok.
              > I tick
              on listen to gateway can't hear anyone and can't transsmit.
              > I'm running
              windoes 7 32 bit.
              > Can anyone help me many thanks.
              > Lionel
              M6LSJ

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1 7:08 AM
                Hi Lionel. You should only register on one gateway. You will then be registered on them all.