  • W3NJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2012
      Looking at the DSTAR "Just heard" list online, I noticed Ref001 is not there, so I assume it must be having problems which is why it dropped off my list. Will check to see when it comes back online.

      tnx es 73
      Bruce - W3NJ
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2012
        Hi Bruce. Yes, REF001 is currently unavailable. The owner has been contacted.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "W3NJ" <W3NJ@...> wrote:

        > Looking at the DSTAR "Just heard" list online, I noticed Ref001 is not there, so I assume it must be having problems which is why it dropped off my list. Will check to see when it comes back online.
        >
        > tnx es 73
        > Bruce - W3NJ

      • Simon Quantrill
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2012
          I been getting a lot on th elist missing namely ref0015 and the repeater I use gb3nb grrr

          --
          Best Regards
          Simon

          VoIP: 831272863@...