UBUNTU11.10 \ DVTOOL 2BETA 5 \ D-RATS 0.3.3 Combination

  • Dixx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
      Dear OM's and YLs

      In the above combination I have reached the following point with d-rats:

      Add a radio....

      Then Add a port....

      Then Select type: Dongle

      which displays the message A Locally-attached dongle....

      and under Parameters

      There are no parameters for dongle operation.

      Options add or cancel.

      Add creates a serial port with no useful parameters and cancel does what it says on the box.

      I sense the end of a long struggle - but will all hope now be dashed?

      Is there space for me to insert parameters? If so which parameters would they be?

      Or - have I chosen the wrong combination?

      All information gratefully received.

      73 de Stu - G4IYK
    • Simon Quantrill
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2012