Re: [DVDongle] Mac Lion

  • Daniel Codianni
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hi Mark,

      What drivers did you load on your MBP?

      Best,

      Dan

      HK3DC & KD2ALV
      On Mar 11, 2012, at 8:09 PM, Mark wrote:

      I have this same problem on one of my MACs (MBP) all of the others, works fine. I am wondering it is not a driver issue. The MBP with the problem is the only one that I had to load the drivers to get it to work. The others, they worked fine without the drivers needing to be installed. That makes no sense to me.

      I have seen there are a number of others experiencing the same issue.

      Mark
      WB5SLA