RE: [DVDongle] Re: cant hear audio

  • steven
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012

      Yes it does.. so does the blue light

      From: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DVDongle@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aa4rc
      Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012 10:55 AM
      To: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [DVDongle] Re: cant hear audio

      Hi Steve. Does the green light blink rapidly when you run the audio test through the DV Dongle?

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012
        Could you forward to me (directly) a screen shot of the console window (scrolling text status window) when you are running the loopback test through the DV Dongle?