cant hear audio

  • steven048au
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012
      hi there
      can anyone help me with this problem
      i cant hear any audio from my dv dongle
      i can see people tx but i cant hear anyone
      when i test though the sound card i can hear myself
      but when i test though dv dongle i hear nothing
      does someone know whats going on?
      ive got dv tool 2.0 beta 5 running on win7 pro
      any help would be great
      thanks
      steve
      VK5LSD
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012
        Hi Steve. Does the green light blink rapidly when you run the audio test through the DV Dongle?

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "steven048au" <steve048@...> wrote:

        > hi there
        > can anyone help me with this problem
        > i cant hear any audio from my dv dongle
        > i can see people tx but i cant hear anyone
        > when i test though the sound card i can hear myself
        > but when i test though dv dongle i hear nothing
        > does someone know whats going on?
        > ive got dv tool 2.0 beta 5 running on win7 pro
        > any help would be great
        > thanks
        > steve
        > VK5LSD

      • steven
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012

          Yes it does.. so does the blue light

          =======
          http://www.pctools.com
          =======

          =======
          http://www.pctools.com
          =======
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012
            Could you forward to me (directly) a screen shot of the console window (scrolling text status window) when you are running the loopback test through the DV Dongle?