Re: help

  • vk2ah
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
      Hi Dan, I'm not using a MAC. A TOSHIBA Satellite running windows 7.
      The node I use has had MANY issuses and the person looking after it ha sgiven up on it.
      Thanks for you reply.
      Regards Brian VK2AH
      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Codianni <kd2alv@...> wrote:

      > Hi Brian,
      >
      > Are you using a Mac or Windows OS?
      >

      > Best,
      >
      > kd2alv Dan
      > On Feb 19, 2012, at 10:40 PM, aa4rc wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Brian.
      > >
      > > The "AMBE out of sync" message does not relate to any problem on a gateway. It is telling you that your computer is not keeping up with the serial stream from the DV Dongle.
      > >
      > > What are the specs on your computer? Make sure you are running DVTool 2.0beta5.

      > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "vk2ah" <vk2ah@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi,
      > > > I hope someone can anwer a question for me.
      > > > My local node VK2RDS has had problems from the start.
      > > > They other day I was usuing my DV Dongle when a this message came up on the screen
      > > > """AMBE out of sync"""
      > > > Sometimes when I check to see if there internet is connected I can see myself key up VK2RDS BUT I CANNOT CONNECT WITH THE DONGLE.
      > > > Most upsetting that this GREAT mode is under used in my location because of many many problesm with the node.
      > > > Regards Brian Farrar VK2AH

    • vk2ah
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
        Hi Robin, Thanks for the reply.
        Ive replyed direct to you as well.
        Thanks for the info.
        All I have to do now is get the dongle to work on this computer.
        The computer does NOT find the dongle just as well the laptop does.
        Regards Brian VK2AH