mac lion

  • dblackmanwells
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2012
      hi all got dongle running fine on pc with dvtool beta ,I'm now trying to use it on my mac book running lion,when i test audio either using audio test in dvtool either sound card test or dongle test i get a very loud echo which slowly gets louder and louder any help appreciated thanks david,g1wxc.
    • W Paul Mills
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2012
        It is called feedback. Use headphones to monitor, or greatly reduce your
        playback volume.

        --
        * Amateur Radio Station AC0HY *
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11 1:18 PM
          Hi,

          I think that is normal if you are using the computer's speakers and microphone. Try with a headset.

          Hope this helps,

          Dan

          HK3DC & KD2ALV