D Port DV Dongle

  • vk2ah
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
      Hi All,
      I have a regular contact with the friend in Florida.We sometimes chat for over 30 or so minutes!!!!
      When he calls on my local repeater we go to PORT D, on the dongle and have a PRIVATE QSO and then others can use the repeater.
      What do other think of this idea???
      Regards Brian VK2AH
    • Matt Maguire

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012

          Also, there is no such thing as “private” in Amateur Radio.

          And if the two of you are talking to each other using DVDongle, then just move to Skype instead.