Re: [DVDongle] Re: No DV Dongle found!

  • BEDFORD NEIL
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2012
      Driver site:

      http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

      There is also a driver installation guide at the top.

      http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Utilities.htm

      This has a removal procedure at: CDM Uninstaller 1.4, 5 boxes down.

      Neil G7EBY.

      On 23 January 2012 14:20, aa4rc <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      You will probably need to run the utility ftdiclean from the ftdi web site (if it is still there).

      I've written a little program that reads your registry and shows the FTDI related info. You can download it from:

      http://opendstar.org/tools/listvcp.exe

      You will need to run it from a command window. If you run it with no arguments, it will display com ports and FTDI serial numbers. If you add any argument (like "listvcp debug"), it will give a lot more detail. Try running the command with the debug option and email the result directly to me (not the list).