Re: [DVDongle] Re: Dstar registering

  • BEDFORD NEIL
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 21, 2012
      This is not personal, its mistaken identity!

      We have a station with the same name over here who is not in any way interested in D-Star.

      QRZ the callsign Robert.  How are you anyway, long time no speak?  Send me a mail or something and I'll update you on the (lack of) progress on the local repeater :-)

      Neil G7EBY.

      On 21 January 2012 12:33, aa4rc <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      Ok, folks. Let's keep this professional... :)