Re: Connectedt

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2012
      Hi Carl. If you see callsigns show up in the logs but not on the connection tab, you probably need to change the Module. To listen to all modules, select "*". To listen and talk on a specific module like "C", select "C". That is the most common.

      Of course, if nobody is talking, you won't hear anything... :)