Re: New Beta5

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hi Roger. The previous beta releases did not have an installer so they won't be overwritten by the new beta5 installer. You will need to delete any old betas by hand.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, <w4rlg@...> wrote:

      > To anyone that would like to respond,
      >
      > I am not very geeky. And my question is: Does the new Beta5 overwrite Beta4?
      > Or is an uninstall required. Would like to know before I try it....
      >
      > Tnx in advance! roger

    • Rudy Benner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
        You can have both installed at the same time, but can only use one at a time.

        Rudy VE3BDR

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
          Unless, of course, you have two DV Dongles... :)

          Robin