New Beta5

  • w4rlg@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
      To anyone that would like to respond,

      I am not very geeky.  And my question is:  Does the new Beta5 overwrite Beta4?
      Or is an uninstall required.  Would like to know before I try it....

      Tnx in advance!   roger

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
        Hi Roger. The previous beta releases did not have an installer so they won't be overwritten by the new beta5 installer. You will need to delete any old betas by hand.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, <w4rlg@...> wrote:

        > To anyone that would like to respond,
        >
        > I am not very geeky. And my question is: Does the new Beta5 overwrite Beta4?
        > Or is an uninstall required. Would like to know before I try it....
        >
        > Tnx in advance! roger

      • Rudy Benner
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
          You can have both installed at the same time, but can only use one at a time.

          Rudy VE3BDR

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
            Unless, of course, you have two DV Dongles... :)

            Robin