Re: [DVDongle] DVTool 2.0beta5 released

  • g3vvt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi Robin,

      Noted the release of DVTool 2.0beta5 this evening. Downloaded and installed without any problem to my PC running XP Pro.

      Find the package very good and now has the mic level meter I needed as well as other improvements. Many thanks for your endeavours with the DV Dongle and software. Had a few contacts through REF001C and REF005A to test the operation.

      A happy New Year to all at your end.

      Regards,
      Bob, G3VVT
    • Charles White
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 12, 2012
        I just recently purchased the DV Dongle.  I do like the software, with one exception.  I have "low vision" and have to set the resolution of my laptop so I can see things good.  When I use the DV Tool at the resolution not all of the componets show up, and I cant seem to "widen out" or resize the window so I can see everything.  Is this just a problem with my laptop or does something else need to be done.  I have a couple of other friends with low vision who stated that they have the same problem.  Otherwise, the software is GREAT!  Thanks.

        KJ4TVL