Re: [DVDongle] Re: MacBook Air

  • Daniel Codianni
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 21, 2011
      Hi Robin,

      Yes I am presently reading the DVdongle.com site. Will follow your instructions and THANK YOU very much!

      73,

      Daniel Codianni
      kd2alv

      On Dec 21, 2011, at 10:55 AM, aa4rc wrote:

      Did you go through the pages at dvdongle.com? The beta is not documented yet but the concepts are similar.

      1st, do an echo test through the DV Dongle on the Setup/Audio tab to adjust your audio levels

      2nd, pick a repeater/reflector (REF001 Module C is usually busy) from the Connection tab

      3rd, click connect and listen