Message: Cannot find ascpserialdexe

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
      Just got my new dvdongle. Followed the installation instructions and got a "pulsing" green light. Fine

      Downloaded the DVTood application, followed the instructions and got the main screen. But when I clicked the OPEN button I got the message "cannot find ascpserialdexe". Needless to sy the information that was supplosed to be automatically filled in did not appear. What should I do next.

      I am using Windows 7! Thanks. KJ4TVL
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
        Hi Charles. The FAQ covers this one but, even better, download:

        http://opendstar.org/tools/DVTool-2.0beta4.exe

        and run it (assuming you are running Windows). It works better and has much more functionality.

        Also, keep watching here for updates. A new release is just around the corner. :)