Re: [DVDongle] PTT Button Not Functional

  • Paul Chapman
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2011
      Have you registered the dongle on the D-Star network? You do NOT have transmit rights until you do. I had to send an email to a repeater keeper who has his repeater connected to the D-Star network. After he put my call-sign on the acceptance list it took a couple of days for my call-sign to be OKed through the network. This keeps unlicensed people from transmitting and breaking the terms of the amateur licence. Interestingly if some one becomes a serious problem then they could be removed?

      73 and 501 from
      Paul G4IJL