Dongle innstallation help needed

  • sporty522
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2011
      I got a Dongle the other day and have been having problems getting the program to open. Evidently the drivers are installed correctly as the green light is flashing. Whenever I click on the JAR file I get a compressed (zipped) Folders Error Window that says Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destrnation file could not created.
      The computer is 64 bit and the OS is Vista.
      If anyone knows anything I sure would appreciate any assistance.
      Thanks.

      Steve-WB5TDT
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2011
        Hi Steve. Download the beta (2.0beta4) from:

        http://opendstar.org/tools/DVTool-2.0beta4.exe

        and try that out. It should work much better for you.