WANTED: DV DONGLE

  • wx4adx@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      All,

      I would like to purchase a second DV Dongle to rebroadcast D-STAR Reflector 14 onto RadioReference.com for the NEW D-STAR Ham Nation Roundtable Net which will take place every Tuesday Evening on Reflector 14 Module C at 10:15 PM.

      If anyone would like to sponsor this feed, I would be appreciative, as it would save me having to buy a DV DONGLE.

      Please send your DV Dongle price to: joe@...

      7 3

      Joe, WX4ADX
      Orlando, Florida