Re: My PTT Button is grayed/greened out

  • Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi Robin,
      I will email you the screen shot you requested. You will see that my PTT
      Button is grayed/greened out.
      73,
      Carter N3AO

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "aa4rc" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      > Hi Carter. I looked through the connection logs and since 9/24 you
      have connected to REF030 eight times and REF029 once (using "N3AO A").
      On each occasion, you were given transmit rights and actually
      transmitted (showing that your PTT was not grayed out).

      > I can find no log entry showing a problem. Perhaps you could take a
      screen shot of DVTool when this happens so we can see what is going on.

      > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Carter" carter128@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Martin,
      > > I, too, have a DVDongle which shows exactly the same symptom that
      yours does: The PPT button is grayed/greened out.
      > > I know that I am registered, as I have been able to use the device
      on and off before.
      > > This situation is maddening for me. I have communicated with Robin,
      and he assures me that he has seen my connects, that is, on the few
      occasions when the Dongle decides to work. But MOST of the time it does
      NOT work for me.