Want to Buy Dongle

  • 4REAL
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
      Hi To All

      Want to get starting with D Star. Need a good condition no smoke Dongle.

      Pse advise price shipped to 34434. Paypal or my check only..

      Tnx es 73.....

      Joe
    • Tom Koch

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
          You need to get a D Star radio to relay learn about it.
          dale

          Want to get starting with D Star. Need a good condition no smoke Dongle.

          Pse advise price shipped to 34434. Paypal or my check only..

          Tnx es 73.....

          Joe

        • Edmonton Fire Radio
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011

            Here is a listing for a DV Dongle for sale. Not sure if it is still available but it may be worth a try:

            http://www.narc.net/forums/showthread.php?1926-DV-Dongle-for-sale-(K9AMP)

            73 de Jeff VE6EFR