Re: New Mac User, registration/usage questions

  • bigevilcorp
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
      regarding registration I will give it another shot when I get home in a few hours and report back, sounds like hopefully it was just taking the system a few hours to sync.

      in terms of the login issue, it was when trying to login to my local gateway registration page, it seems like it takes the system about 15 minutes to register you as logged out if you leave the site and try to log back in. Perhaps its something on my end, not sure how many of you guys try going into your registration/terminal setup pages, logging out, and then trying to log back in immediately.

      Thanks for the help!
      will report back in few hrs!