RE: [DVDongle] Re: Odd error while connected

  • Edmonton Fire Radio
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011

      Thanks, Robin.

      I’m sure whatever the problem, it will correct itself eventually. The only reason that I was thinking that it may not be an internet issue was that I could connect to reflector 1C as well as reflector 16B and not have any issues. But when I tried to connect to VE6KM module C I would be disconnected within 15 min or so. However I would not think that the repeater was having internet issues as the reflector that they were connected to was not being disconnected.

      Probably just one of those odd things that happen every so often that will drive us nuts if we think about them too often.

      73 and thanks for the reply.

      Jeff VE6EFR