Re: On Again--Off Again Phenomenon

  • Carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2011
      Hi Kent, and All,
      I MAY have found the cause of my On Again--Off Again Phenomenon.
      Acting on Kent's advice I looked at everything I could think of dealing with my laptop's power to do work.
      I think I may have found the culprit: a button that brings up "Eco-power," short for economy power.
      I have switched that to the "Off" position, and see that I have to do that EVERY TIME I wan to use my DVDongle. When I have done that move (twice now) the DVDongle has come alive, and I've had some very nice QSOs.
      If this move doesn't work, I'll be searching for other things to try.
      73,
      Carter N3AO
      Blacksburg, VA