Re: [DVDongle] Re: Approval

  • Michael Meerman
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 22, 2011
      Magically, it works now!

      Dave 2W0RUH contacted me from the South Glamorgan repeater group and set me up.
      Not long after, I noticed the 'permission to transmit' message came up!

      Now for some activity ....

      73's Michael M0MPM

      On 21 September 2011 10:58, John Oakley <oakley-john2@...> wrote:
      Michael,  Some time ago now I contacted the Sysop of GB7DX having spent
      over a Year trying to make some sense of things. He very kindly took my
      Details, registered me, and all has worked since. No hassle. Give him an
      E-Mail, I'm sure you will get some help.

      John (G4VQZ)

      --

      On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:25:14 +0100, Dave Thomas <dave.2w0ruh@...>