Re: [DVDongle] Re: Recieve only

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2011
      Thank you soo much
      And thanks for your work with D star....

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 15, 2011, at 4:46 AM, "aa4rc" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      Hi Mark. You registered the "space" terminal but are using "A" as the 8th character in mycall. You can either add another terminal to your registration using the "A" in the initial field or just change the "A" in the mycall field to space.