dvdongle utility recording

  • n4cu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      My dongle works in every respect except one. It will not play a recording. Loopback, on the air communications and recording using the utility work fine. It will NOT play my recording or a recording made from another dongle. Another dongle WILL play my recording. I need to record AND playback to make announcement recordings for my local dstar repeater. Can anyone offer suggestion to fix my problem?