DV Dongle Utility Playback

  • n4cu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
      My Dongle works in every respect, loopback, on air communications, etc. EXCEPT utility playback. I can record and the recording will play back on another dongle. I canNOT play a recording made on another dongle. It just does not work on playback. HOWEVER, it works in every other respect. Anybody know what it will take to fix my dongle? I need to do recording to provide announcements to be loaded by our sysop.
      Bob N4CU
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
        Hi Bob. There is a known issue with beta4 and record/playback. That will be fixed with the next release.