Re: Parallels

  • Susan Mackay
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
      The Beta 4 software works well under Parallels (6 and 7). The trick is to get the COM port right as the way Parallels maps the OS X's USB ports can mean the COM port number changes from time to time (haven't quite worked out why this is so but I suspect it is something to do with the USB devices that are mapped when the Parallels VM is started).

      Of course, you can use the native Mac beta version of the DVTool software.....

      Susan VK3ANZ