RE: [DVDongle] Feedback

  • Edmonton Fire Radio
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2011

      Hi, Chris.

      If you are on windows 7, go into your speaker properties (right click on the speaker icon then select playback devices. Then right click on speakers and select properties). Then click on the levels tab. Make sure you have your microphone muted. That should take care of the problem.

      73 de Jeff VE6EFR