Re: [DVDongle] Re: Connecting to repeaters

  • Dennis Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27 10:39 AM
      Yes, this should be the normally operating procedure for Callsign Routing as it does interfere with others
      hearing one side of the QSO and not the other. It ties up the REFlector during this time.

      73's
      Dennis
      N5VRP
      Dstar User since 2005

      On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:42 PM, aa4rc <aa4rc@...> wrote:

      Hi Jeff. This is usually seen when one party is callsign routing to a gateway that is linked to another or reflector. When folks use callsign routing, it is nice if they unlink from any linked system, thereby avoiding problems like this.

      --

      Dennis, N5VRP
      n5vrp.satx@...