Re: Current Headset

  • wx4adx@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2011
      Ian,

      I use the Logitech Clear Chat PRO USB Headset and after two years of consistent use and perfect audio reports, I believe that I have proven to many that it is your best choice when using a headset in conjunction with the DV Dongle.

      You can find this headset at the very best price on Amazon.com

      You are welcome to hear my audio, weekly, as I use this very Logitech Headset to run my DSRS Net, which takes place on Sunday Evening at 9pm eastern, on Reflector 12, Module C of the PAPA System.

      Additionally, I am looking to "gift" a DV Dongle to the youngest EXTRA Class Ham in the World (An ARRL & Guiness Book World Record) who is a very gifted and amazing young lady. BTW, she broke that record when she was 8! Her name is Mikaila and she just celebrated her 9th Birthday two weeks ago on Saturday at the Walt Disney World D.E.A.R.S. Field Day.

      Mikaila was a guest and assistant net control station on my DSRS Net last Sunday and she now wants to learn D-STAR.

      I believe that she is setting a NEW Record today, as she and her father are jointly teaching their first "Technician" Amateur Radio Class here in Orlando, Florida.

      If anyone has an unused DV Dongle, please let me know!

      7 3

      Joe, WX4ADX