Re: [DVDongle] New to Dstar

  • Raymund Reyes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2011
      You can buy it in HRO online, Universal Radio too.

      RAYMUND E. REYES, KJ6RAY
      Cell: (626) 475-5926
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
        Purchase online or Ham dealers don't matter the prices is basically the same
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
      • Rudy Benner
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
          Bought mine at HRO online, no problems, professional service.

          Great device. Make sure you find the new version of the software.

          ve3bdr