Re: non java dvtool

  • wayne_wd4lyv
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2011
      i am using a Dell 8300 computer with Windows xp pro. The java version gets audio in and out, transmit audio not good from reports. No- java, cannot get audio in test but see callsigns print but nothing on sam card as java used. I am closing one software before opening the other. Both show dongle connected.

      Sure need advice.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Woodrick, Ed" <ewoodrick@...> wrote:

      > What platform are you installing on?
      > You can't hear any audio or send it, or both.
      >
      > A little more description of your environment would definitely help to create an answer.
      >
      > Ed WA4YIH

    • Woodrick, Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011

        Have you selected different sound card devices on the configuration tab?