Re: [DVDongle] New to Dstar

  • Francis Miele
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2011
      HRO

      --Fran. W1FJM

      On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM, mark291us <mark.goodrum@...> wrote:

      Hello to the group,

      I'm new to the group and just wanted to know if anyone can tell me where s good place to buy a DVDongle.

      73,
      W5MHG
      Mark

    • vern vihlene
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 15, 2011
        Anyt of the on-line radio stores have them., HRO etc.
        Vern-W6VDV

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15, 2011
          You can buy it in HRO online, Universal Radio too.

          RAYMUND E. REYES, KJ6RAY
          Cell: (626) 475-5926

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
            Purchase online or Ham dealers don't matter the prices is basically the same
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
          • Rudy Benner
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
              Bought mine at HRO online, no problems, professional service.

              Great device. Make sure you find the new version of the software.

              ve3bdr