New to Dstar

  • mark291us
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hello to the group,

      I'm new to the group and just wanted to know if anyone can tell me where s good place to buy a DVDongle.

      73,
      W5MHG
      Mark
    • Francis Miele

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15, 2011
          Anyt of the on-line radio stores have them., HRO etc.
          Vern-W6VDV

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2011
            You can buy it in HRO online, Universal Radio too.

            RAYMUND E. REYES, KJ6RAY
            Cell: (626) 475-5926

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
              Purchase online or Ham dealers don't matter the prices is basically the same
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
            • Rudy Benner
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
                Bought mine at HRO online, no problems, professional service.

                Great device. Make sure you find the new version of the software.

                ve3bdr