The Dongle & Airport Security?

  • w4rlg@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2011
      Will the DV-Dongle pass thru Airport Security? If so, should it be kept with the laptop or in a carry-on bag? What's best?

      roger wb4t
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2011
        Hi Roger. No problems with security. I do it all the time. I just leave it in the carry on bag.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "w4rlg@..." <w4rlg@...> wrote:

        > Will the DV-Dongle pass thru Airport Security? If so, should it be kept with the laptop or in a carry-on bag? What's best?
        >
        > roger wb4t

      • cvarner52
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
          Really? Have you ever gone through airport security? It's ridiculous, but they don't actually ask about USB devices...