RE: [DVDongle] non java dvtool

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2011

      What platform are you installing on?

      You can’t hear any audio or send it, or both.

      A little more description of your environment would definitely help to create an answer.

      Ed WA4YIH

      I cannot get audio on the non java software. have audio in test modes on java version with same sound card. Any ideas?

    • wayne_wd4lyv
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2011
        i am using a Dell 8300 computer with Windows xp pro. The java version gets audio in and out, transmit audio not good from reports. No- java, cannot get audio in test but see callsigns print but nothing on sam card as java used. I am closing one software before opening the other. Both show dongle connected.

        Sure need advice.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011

          Have you selected different sound card devices on the configuration tab?