non java dvtool

  • wayne_wd4lyv
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
      I cannot get audio on the non java software. have audio in test modes on java version with same sound card. Any ideas?
    • Woodrick, Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2011

        What platform are you installing on?

        You can’t hear any audio or send it, or both.

        A little more description of your environment would definitely help to create an answer.

        Ed WA4YIH

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2011
          i am using a Dell 8300 computer with Windows xp pro. The java version gets audio in and out, transmit audio not good from reports. No- java, cannot get audio in test but see callsigns print but nothing on sam card as java used. I am closing one software before opening the other. Both show dongle connected.

          Sure need advice.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011

            Have you selected different sound card devices on the configuration tab?