twitter and youtube

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      Hey folks. One of the most frequent questions in the booth at Dayton this year was "what are you working on?" So, rather than just post new stuff here when it is released, I decided to start using twitter and youtube to update things as they are happening. The account name on both is aa4rc. I hope to keep these pretty active with DV Dongle, DVAP, dplus, reflector, and other D-Star development news.

      I'm at Apple WWDC this week and posting frequent updates on twitter. If you aren't interested in Apple developer news this week, you might wait a week before subscribing... :)

      As usual, new stuff will be posted here as it is released.